Tuesday, June 2, 2009

doll love

my good friend, Jami, is having her 4th child (i know, she's amazing) and first girl! she ordered two owls to go in her nursery but i had to add a baby to make a family. i'm gifting her the "daddy" and "baby". i'm in love with the baby especially. i had a woman convo me about making a "mommy" and "baby" and i think it's a GREAT idea. i've been checking out fabrics (anyone in a purple mood?) and am making some sketches...

my 6 mth old LOVES this guy. i finished him last night and put him on her bookshelf where i keep all the items for my shop. she noticed it immediately when she woke up and i finally had to hide it so she would nurse--sheesh! :) the colors and patterns must be very eye catching.



you can check out the hoot owls, monster mania doll and more here.





1 comment:

Jami & Boys said...

i'm definitely in love with my hoot family! i couldn't be happier with my first bit of decor in my baby girls room -- i think we're off to a good start.