Tuesday, July 7, 2009

i just finished this Hoot Owl Family and Pennat Banner for my new-mom-to-be client.
my 7 mth old can't get enough of these owls and i've had to hide them in my room to keep them safe from little hands!
i think the black and white and bright color contrasts are eye-catching for babies.
the mom and baby each have a felt heart on their bums. i added a folded handkerchief to the dad's pocket and i personally love the flower on the mommy.
the pennant banner has 11 flags and measures a little over 6 ft long.

i love them all and hope the soon-to-be baby girl will love them in her nursery as well.



1 comment:

Adventures in Kamalot said...

Kristi! I LOVE your stuff! You are sooo amazing and talented! How do you find the time? I think I may have to make my own order sometime in the near future. . .